The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runes of Magic rant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Runes of Magic rant Empty
PostSubject: Runes of Magic rant   Runes of Magic rant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Now, this game is fine, except for the Damned lag. It's impossible to do anything without the server being crap. Damn this game and its lag. If it continues for more than three days, I will probably not uninstall it, but definitely not play it, either.

Damn THIS GAME!
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Runes of Magic rant Empty
PostSubject: NORWEGIAN RANT!   Runes of Magic rant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Faen i helvete og! Eg e så leie av dette forbannadde fitteskape! Nå e de rett før eg stikke heile Frogster opp i rauå mi. Fittefrogster!

Det jævla fittespele virke jo faen ikkje lenger! Runtime error! Fittekuse! Brenn i helvete med Frogster! Jævla nynazister! Nazifitte!
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

Runes of Magic rant
Page 1 of 1