The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant#2: Horrible teams!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rant#2: Horrible teams! Empty
PostSubject: Rant#2: Horrible teams!   Rant#2: Horrible teams! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Oh my God! How many times have we lost because the teams were complete morons. I remember one time, when there were two tanks left on each team, they were gathered around our base. We had a medium tank and a Marder II on our team, while the enemy had two medium tanks. The medium was below the cliff the Marder was standing on, in the map Karelia. One of the mediums then disappeared. The Marder thought: "Oh, he's still there. I'll just go to the edge of the cliff and scout him!" Guess what? The medium went around the rock the Marder was next to and appeared behind him. The Marder was stupid enough to just back up against it, possibly because he thought he got shot in the front. Well, there is a red arrow that appears showing where you got hit. The only way he could have been shot in the front when there were only medium tanks left is if the medium used explosives, which could be possible. However, there were no explosion. It hit the tank DEAD ON. So now, the Marder backed up into the medium tank, saw the tank, continued to back up, tried to turn around. I saw him firing frantically in panic. I guess he thought the tank was faster than what it really is. He got killed by his own stupidity and unawareness. The friendly medium? He got shot a few seconds after by the other medium tank. Maybe it was before. I don't remember.

Oh, you want more? Well, I'll give you more!

Sometimes, people are just retarded. I mean, on the map Malinovka, there are people who just rush into battle, thinking they're going to win. No. That's how one LOSES. When one team plays good and the other plays bad, the battle is just stupid and lasts <4 minutes (A). If both teams are horrible, time runs out (B). If both teams play it right, they might get to 13-14 minutes because they had to make a move sometime (C). Which one is more common?

A: Team 1 < Team 2

B: Team 1 = Team 2

C: Team 1 / Team 2

Leave your answer in a response below! ↓↓↓↓
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

Rant#2: Horrible teams!
Page 1 of 1