The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[INFO] All GTA IV weapons!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

[INFO] All GTA IV weapons! Empty
PostSubject: [INFO] All GTA IV weapons!   [INFO] All GTA IV weapons! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 am

Taken from this site.

Small Guns
You think i'm ripping off Fallout? No, i'm not, because these are SMALL GUNS!

Normal Pistol (Glock 22)
This is one of the first guns you will ever obtain in the game (excluding cheats). This gun holds 17 rounds and can, as with all other guns, instantly kill anyone with one shot to the brain.

Recommended: Not if you're in a war, but otherwise, it's cheap. So out of 10? 8/10

Cheap: Yes, price is 600$

Combat Pistol (Desert Eagle .357)
One of my favorite weapons, the Desert Eagle. The Desert Eagle is the strongest mass-produced gun we have now today, and in GTA IV, it's about 2/3 stronger than the Glock above. It uses .357 rounds, and holds 9 rounds in a magazine.

Recommended: Yes, but still not recommended in a war, but otherwise, of course. 9/10

Cheap: No, 1.500$ for the gun.

Micro-SMG (or, sometimes called Micro Uzi)
A rather strong gun, still a little weak, but kills with a headshot. Holds 50 rounds, unless my game is bugged. The damage is about 1/5 weaker than of the Glock, but the firing rate adds up damage at an alarming rate.

Recommended: Yes, good to have even in a warzone. 9/10

Cheap: Hard to tell, 1.200$ per gun.

SMG (SW MP-10)
An improved version of the M-Uzi, the SMG, or Sub-MachineGun. It doesn't do more damage than the Uzi, but it does have a faster firing rate. It holds 30 rounds though and is rather expensive.

Recommended: Yes, as much i would prefer the M-Uzi. 9/10

Cheap: No, 100$ more than 2x the price of the Uzi.

Big Guns
I'm still not ripping off Fallout, but this time, we go to the big guns, man!

Pump Shotgun (Ithaca Model 37 Stakeout)
A rather slow, but very strong weapon. It can kill with a shot to the torso, and at close range, one-shot-kill the enemy. It is even stronger than the Combat Shotgun, since it has a shorter tube, but can't shoot as far (again back to the advantage/disadvantage system (-.-) . It holds 8 rounds and per pellet does as much damage as an SMG does per shot.

Recommended: Yes, but only in small fights, not in heated gunfights. 8/10

Cheap: Rather cheap for it's strength, same price as the Micro-SMG, 1.200$ per gun.

Combat Shotgun (Remington 11-87)
A very strong weapon made for gunfights, as the name implies. However, the pellets only do half the damage than the Pump Shotgun does, but it has a faster firing rate; about twice as fast. Holds 10 rounds.

Recommended: Absolutely! 10/10

Cheap: No, 2.500$, but worth buying.

Automatic Guns
Time to do some "assaulting" >=*)

Assault Rifle (AK-47)
Probably one of the most well-known weapons ever made, the AK-47. It holds 30 rounds in GTA IV and has the strength and does 7/5 of the damage dealt with the Glock per shot, so it's quite decent.

Recommended: Yes, if you can't afford the Carbine Rifle. 10/10

Cheap: No, but the Carbine rifle has an even higher price. 3.500$ per rifle.

Carbine Rifle (M4A1)
Possibly the most used weapon in the game. It holds as many rounds as the Assault rifle, and deals a little smaller amount of damage, but is a lot more accurate and firest 1/10 faster, in my opinion. This is more like an Assault Rifle, if you ask me.

Recommended: Only a tard would throw this weapon away. 10/10

Cheap: Are you stupid, no! 5.000$ for the rifle.

Snipers
Sniper rifles are my favorite ambush weapons. They are twice as strong as a shotgun firing towards you at a distance of 30 feet, but are rather slow.

Sniper Rifle (Remington 700)
A cheap Sniper rifle found earlier than the Combat Sniper. Perfect for ambushing, but very slow.

Recommended: Not as much as the Combat Sniper. 9/10

Cheap: Nope, 6.000$ per sniper.

Combat Sniper (H&K PSG-1)
An improved version of the Remington 700. Former anti-terrorist sniper, but now, a commonly used weapon in Grand Theft Auto IV. If you think the Remington 700 is strong, this one will blast your head off, especially the price, which is half as expensive as the RPG, which is underneath.

Recommended: If you like the Sniper Rifle, yes. 10/10

Cheap: No, 7.500$ for a Combat Sniper, sorry.

RPG (RPG-7)
This is not where Are Pee Gee1 got his name. RPG1 got his name from "Role-Playing Game", because he likes Rpg-s. Anyways, the RPG-7, or Rocket-Propelled Grenade (also called:Ручной, Ruchnoy [Hand-held] Противотанковый, Protivotankovyy [Anti-Tank] Гранатомёт, Granatomyot [Grenade] --- Because it's a russian invention) is more like a death-scene weapon than a "nuclear-warhead-shooting weapon". Not my favorite, because it's very expensive and sometimes makes you die by accidentally shooting too close to a wall.... and blowing up.... to close..... It's about 30 times as strong as the Pump Shotgun at close range, but very inaccurate.

Recommended: Yes, either find it or buy it. Don't throw it away if you got it for free. 9.5/10 (because of suicidal explanation above.

Cheap: Are you out of your mind? This weapon costs 15G, yes that's right, Fifteen, goddamn Grand!!!! And each rocket costs 5Grand.

Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

[INFO] All GTA IV weapons!
Page 1 of 1