The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REVIEW] Perfect World International: Perfect World - By: Admin, A.K.A: kaabii123

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

[REVIEW] Perfect World International: Perfect World - By: Admin, A.K.A: kaabii123 Empty
PostSubject: [REVIEW] Perfect World International: Perfect World - By: Admin, A.K.A: kaabii123   [REVIEW] Perfect World International: Perfect World - By: Admin, A.K.A: kaabii123 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:37 pm

This game..... is interesting.... First of all, it's innovative in that it has its own art style, which was copied by Jade Dynasty later on, which was made by the same company, so that's acceptable.

Gameplay

The game itself is pretty similar to other games. You can either use the WASD keys or the mouse to move around. If I'm not wrong, you can also assign your own buttons as movement keys, but I don't remember that too well. Maybe it's all the playing of FPS games that have had me hypnotized and made me forget the games!

The battle system is pretty much the same as other games. I don't feel like it needing an explanation, but it is a little bit faster than World of Warcraft's/Allods'/Runes of Magic's combat. It's also a bit more interesting because of all the skills and customization of the characters, which makes every singe character made unique in its own sense.

The levelling system is sort of a combination of World of Warcraft and any FPS out there. You level up, but also you need to gain higher spiritual levels (in this case, ranks in FPS games). This allows you to use better skills, and also level up faster. To get these levels, you need to finish certain quests, which are almost completely identical to any other quest's progress-line in the game, so there's really no fun in them unless you like doing a lot of quests. Also, Cash Shops ruin the game COMPLETELY!

Graphics

The graphics are pretty decent. By decent, I mean very complex. You got water refraction and reflection, shading, HD textures, dynamic shadows and even the ability to control the details in skills. This makes you (or me, in this case) feel like PFW actually put some work into the game.

Development Progress

This game is being constantly updated with new stuff. I haven't been on the game for a while, but I do know that this game is very popular, and that it is being updated almost every week. In fact, I think it IS updated every week (well, at least there are maintenances being done every week, but those do not count as updates, do they?).

Final Scores

Gameplay: 9.4/10 --- Very diverse, advanced skill system, encyclopedia to tell you about quests, monsters and the like. That minus is that it gets tedious after a while. Also, Cash Shops.....

Graphics: 9.5/10 --- This is a very good looking game and I highly suggest playing it on full graphical settings, unless you can't really do so because your computer just plain and simply SUCKS!

Development and Content Updating: 9.0/10 --- Often updated, but the updates themselves are pretty damn small. I am waiting for a bigger expansion to the game.
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

[REVIEW] Perfect World International: Perfect World - By: Admin, A.K.A: kaabii123
Page 1 of 1