The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Articles - Part 1: Definite Articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Articles - Part 1: Definite Articles Empty
PostSubject: Articles - Part 1: Definite Articles   Articles - Part 1: Definite Articles I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Definite articles are, well, definite. They point towards something directly. English has ONE definite article: "the."

Mag'ir'by is a little more difficult. Just a little. It has an additional article. The two articles are: "na" and "ne." Masculine and feminine. No neuter, here.

Let's start with some examples:

Ne shere - The car

Ni fra - The woman

_

You probably aren't going to look here unless you haven't already read about the verbs. If you haven't go look the verbs up first.

_

When one uses the pronouns e, i and o (he, she and it), "e" and "i" are used for masculine and feminine words, respectively, while "o" is only used for names. Now, how would you know what gender the named person or object is? Well, there are endings for that, too, but that will be covered in a different post.
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

Articles - Part 1: Definite Articles
Page 1 of 1