The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia: The Dark Descent [GERMAN ATTEMPT AT A REVIEW]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Amnesia: The Dark Descent [GERMAN ATTEMPT AT A REVIEW] Empty
PostSubject: Amnesia: The Dark Descent [GERMAN ATTEMPT AT A REVIEW]   Amnesia: The Dark Descent [GERMAN ATTEMPT AT A REVIEW] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Okay, so I am going to attempt to review this game on German. I suck at German, so don't bother messaging me messages saying: "Omfg, u fukign sux @ gurrmann!" or something like that.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Amnesia: Der Dunkle Abstieg

Amnesia ist ein unheimliches Spiel, meine ich. Dieses Spiel ist ziemlich populär auf YouTube, denn viele Let's Players immerfort spielt es.

Was dreht das Spiel sich alles um? Du bist Daniel, ein Amnesie-leidender Mann, der ein Zaubertrank getrunken hat. Warum er hat der Trank getrunken, herausfindet man, wenn man weitere ins Spiel kommt.

Das Spiel ist, wie ich früher schrieb, unheimlich. Daniel ist von Wiedergänger, die "Sammlern" genannt ist, verfolgt. Die Sammlern sind die Diener Alexanders; der Baron des Schlosses Brennenburg, das in Preußen, Deutschland liegt. Wenn sie die Möglichkeit bekommen, werden sie Daniel sofort angriffen; keine Bedenken.
Daniels Ziel ist, um herauszufinden, was mit ihm passiert ist, und warum es mit ihm passierte.
Während Daniels Suche seinen Wahrheit, ist er von einer Schatte verfolgt. Ja, er ist verfolgt von beiden Widergänger UND eine Schatte. Was für ein elendes Leben...

lolSCORE? 9/10

Warum? ICH KANN ES FAST NICHT SPIELEN! ES IST VIEL ZU UNHEIMLICH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

Amnesia: The Dark Descent [GERMAN ATTEMPT AT A REVIEW]
Page 1 of 1