The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Leichttraktor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Leichttraktor Empty
PostSubject: The Leichttraktor   The Leichttraktor I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:54 pm

The "Loltraktor"

This is one of the first tanks you can play as. There are the two others, but those will be covered another time. For now, we will just focus on this little metal piece of lol.

Performance

Now, the tank isn't bad. In fact, it's quite the opposite. It's one of the best tanks to begin with since it has some nice guns. You can probably get at least 4 kills in one match before you move onto the next tier, which should take you under an hour, depending on how you and your team do.

Mobility

It's a slow tank. Period. It's a light tank, but it's not meant to be moved around quickly with. The max speed is about 40, but the engine is weak and can barely reach the twenties on flat ground.

Armor and weaponry

This tank mostly uses automatic weapons. They can pack a punch against any tier 1 and 2 tank.

When it comes to the armor, I can't say it's much compared to the higher tiers. It is, however, on par with all the other tanks in the first tier, so armor really isn't much of a concern until you reach tier 3 or 4.

Overall score:

I have to give this tank an 8/10 because it's a splendid tank to start off your career with. It's free and easy to use. This is a very simple tank and the battles it joins can be played by almost everybody with some knowledge about strategy.
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

The Leichttraktor Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leichttraktor   The Leichttraktor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Completely uiseless trhead btw So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad!
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

The Leichttraktor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum of the An.O.Le group. :: Game info by Stick-Info Productions :: World of Tanks :: Tanks-
Jump to: