The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unactive... ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Unactive... ? Empty
PostSubject: Unactive... ?   Unactive... ? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:34 pm

MinersCraftTube here. I just came on this forum to say that I am not going to record any more videos until 1.8 is released. It should be out 12th September, but nobody knows for sure, not even the developers.

The reason I'm not playing this game nearly as much as I used to is because I got tired of it. You just do the same stuff over and over and over and over and over again. Did I mention that you do the same stuff over and over and over and over and over again? I think I did... I don't know. I don't have the patience to read through the few sentences I have written thus far.

I hope everybody has had a nice summer, and now I'm back at school. These first three weeks have been simple, but I don't know what's coming up.... *gulp* So Damn Mad!
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Unactive... ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive... ?   Unactive... ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 5:34 pm

I CAN'T EVEN PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE BECAUSE MOJANG WON'T GIVE ME MY Damned EMAIL, SO I CAN'T EVEN VERIFY MY ACCOUNT TO MIGRATE IT TO THE NEW SERVERS.

So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad! So Damn Mad!

CUNTS ALL OF THEM.
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

Unactive... ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forum of the An.O.Le group. :: The S.I.P Team :: Miners' CraftTube-
Jump to: