The Forum of the An.O.Le group.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Become a member to get the full member rights usually locked away for guests.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to sipfora.forumotion.comWe wish you a merry time on our forum, and feel free to post about anything you want. We admins are not going to ban anyone, since we are off-line at most times. Spammers will be dealt with if the community wis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....  Empty
PostSubject: Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....    Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....  I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:49 am

It's been several months now since I posted a topic/post here, but you can't really blame me as I have had a problem with real life and I really can't be bothered to visit and manage a site which few people actually visit. What the hell is the point?

So Fallout3YouNational is down because the game is pretty boring and no new videos will be posted... ever.

No Sad Neutral pale scratch
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....    Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 5:32 pm

I don't even know what my problem was; it couldn't have been much of a problem if I can't even remember it, right? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://sipfora.forumotion.com

Well, this forum wasn't put much to use....
Page 1 of 1